I Love Public Holidays!!! Part 1
Doesn't really need to be said, does it, that days off work are GOOD days? Slight dampener, found that #1 son had maths revision sheets to do in prep for an exam, and that took the shine off the day, as it is a constant struggle to get him to do anything that he doesn't want to do ... so several bribes later, we are several maths sheets along, lol.
Shhhh! ... I went shopping today ... just a leetle shopping! During my many gallery wanderings, I came across this kit ...

... Old Friends Sandra, by Joana Carvalho Designs, at The Digi Shoppe. I found a gorgeous layout called Eggs by Nevache, I am a big fan of hers. Don't you just love the way she has used the paint strokes?? And of course, I had to hunt down the paint strokes then ...

... that led to yet another purchase, but hey, they were only small change! The paint strokes come as brushes, as below!

Click on the links if you want to follow my shopping trail ... though I don't know why any of you would want to do that ... would you, Lanne????
I had more, of course ... but Blogger won't let me add any more photos! Why do you think that is, lol? So I'll do another entry perhaps ... see you soon!



2 Comments:
I have bought nothing.. nothing I tell you... but I am thinking about it! (I have so many unscrapped kits!)
Thanks for thinking of me tho!
G O R G E O U S ! ! !
Yippee, glad someone was able to scout out lovely kits while I was away. TFS Sharon, gorgeous layouts too btw!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home