Monday, June 12, 2006

I Love Public Holidays! Part 2


(Layout credits - Kit: Bookcloth, staples from Little Man by Suzy Nunes, at The Digi Shoppe. Inked Edges by Atomic Cupcake. Font: Avante.)

Maybe Blogger was having a long weekend too, but it looks as though I can load my images now. I wanted to share this with you ... Suzy Nunes has a new kit at The Digi Shoppe called Bookcloth Papers. She is putting out a collection of elements to go with it soon. So here is a layout I've done using the kit, and a photo of one of my favourite curly-headed urchins. I have several, you see, urchins I know with curly hair. Suzy's kit is here ...

There are some pretty papers there, so have a look see at the shoppe! I've probably spent waaaaay too long at my computer today, so I am off to do something else for a while ... more next time! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Oh such a cute photo Sharon... love to see little ones "reading". Looks like you have had a productive day off... love what you have done with Suzy's kit.

10:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psstt..... did you get free kit from me yet? Or did I forget? All the kits you got or brought that tempts me to get them..,,somebody protect me from BUYING! Have a lovely day!

10:11 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG, thanks for sharing this Sharon. I am just drooling over those papers, on my way now to go grab them!!!! Love the circles in your layout, so eye catching. You are such a natural Sharon!!!

1:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home