Sunday, June 11, 2006

Two quick layouts ...


(Layout credits - Kit: True Colors, by Tracy Ann Designs, at Scrapbook-Bytes. Staples from Seaside kit, White Messy Stitching, by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Inked Edges from Atomic Cupcake. Fonts: Avante, 39 Smooth, Myriad.)

(Layout credits - Freebie called Misty, by Tracy Ann. Messy Cream Stitching by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Grunge frame by me. Font: Myriad.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon, I've been major lurking on your blog for the past week or so, having "discovered" you (in a round-about way thru Tracy Robinson). I was immediately drawn to your designs and have now scoured your galleries. And, found MUCH inspiration! I'm a new digi scrapper (been a paper scrapper for years and years and years... and, in fact, am on a DT for an online NON-digi store!) and between you, Tracy and Katie Pertiet (found her, too!), I'm quickly being drug over to the 'dark side', as Tracy tells me! :)

Anyways, first Tracy got me started and now you're keeping me inspired! I majorly scraplifted your "...smile..." layout (June 7th) and I am just thrilled w/the results! Here's the link (if you're so inclined!), although I think you'll have to cut & paste!

http://www.scrapsupply.com/forums/album_showpage.php?pic_id=12704&sid=a3b78d8d5c6f5040a1b5d9f9a544331a

Anyways... I'd e-mail you this huge long post, but there's no link here, so sorry about the LONG (no duh!) post!

4:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you sit at your computer all day and churn out layouts missy! Got a giggle out of your maths skills, I'd be selling what ever wasn't nailed down to get that camera. You'd be really dangerous with that baby in your hands.

9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home