Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday already?

(Layout credits - Arrow from Arrow Stamps, by Jackie Eckles, at DesignerDigitals. Font: 2Peas Stop Sign, Century Gothic.)

(Layout credits - Felt Alpha, flower centre from Build-a-flower by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Flower from Paint It Flowers by Jackie Eckles, at DesignerDigitals. Font: Century Gothic. Inspiration from a layout in 'Clean & Simple Scrapbooking' by Cathy Z.)


(Kit: Artlines 6 Beachside by Tracy Ann, at SBB. Inked edges from Atomic Cupcake. Font: Two Cent MT, Avante, Haettenschweiler.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Oh, what gorgeous layouts! You did have a productive day!! I especially love the boy's afternoon one - think I'll have to lift that one :)

11:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been remiss in checking in on your blog and see what all I miss... LOTS of new LOs! :) Great stuff... thanks for sharing them w/all of us!

5:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh someone has been busy in the holidays... beautiful work babe!

5:46 pm  
Blogger Kelly Byrom said...

LOVE this layout about michael...i laughed all through it. and the photo is awesome!!!

5:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home