Saturday, June 24, 2006

Nearly forgot to blog ...

(Layout credits - Kit: Superstar, by Tracy Ann Designs, at SBB. Messy Cream Stitching, by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Font: Century Gothic.)

If you haven't heard, Tracy Ann has some new super scrumptous kits up at SBB ... the above layout used Superstar.

I managed a layout tonight ... but you know how it is? At least a dozen beautiful new kits that need my attention, lots of time as we are enjoying school holidays ... and my scrapping mojo is nowhere to be seen. Maybe after a good night's sleep, it will be back. But I didn't want you to think I had forgotten my blog ... so here you go ... short and snappy entry, with a layout to make it purty! I'm going to share more of Tracy Ann's kits tomorrow, and the latest eyecandy from DesignerDigitals too, so come armed with your credit card or PayPal or BOTH! More next time ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Gorgeous Layout Sharon and a beautiful photo... Hope your mojo comes back soon.
Hmmm shopping, I've resisted before and I can do it again... he he... I know I can.

11:20 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

You?? Loose mojo??? NEVER my dear:) Now me on the other hand?? Lost it...Looking for it...It's been gone for awhile now. Love the lo. Just gorgeous!

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home