This is for Peta ...
... who was kind enough to say some nice things about my photography on her blog the other night. I am super tired tonight ... last day of school, and now two weeks of holidays to rest, recover, rejuvenate ... you know the routine. No layouts in me tonight ... so here are some photos instead!
More tomorrow ...
More tomorrow ...



5 Comments:
wahoo not only do i get pretty photos to drool over but i get a whole post just for me!! I feel specail now - maybe I should say nice things about you more often on my blog hehe ...
and I think it takes more then just takeing a million photos missy - you have a great eye!! And if it was that then I'd be good too so :P :P :P hehe
Wow, awesome photos!! You do have an eye for it! I'm still searching for mine. :)
Always a fan of your photography girl...you certainly do have a talent for it!
Hi Sharon, just playing catch up!!! Yes you do nice photography, I am always in awe of your talents girl. GORGEOUS!!!
I like the white flower.
From a simple photo, you make a great emotional picture, playing with the fuzzy and overexposed aspect.
Post a Comment
<< Home