Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Superfish ...

(Layout credits - Century Gothic, 2Peas Handwritten.)

And before I get accused of posting waaaaaaaaay too many layouts of the girl, here is one of the boy ...

(Layout credits - Paper from LA's Loca Vida by Kellie Mize, from DesignerDitigals. Fonts: Arial Narrow, Avante.)

More next time ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

hehe you have been a busy little bee haven't you - those holidays are sure agreeing with you :)

LOVE the layout of Tash - so bright and funky!!! and had a good giggle over the quote on Micheal's - how cool is that I think I'm going to have to dub you the queen of quotes!!! :)

11:19 pm  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Wow - gorgeous photos, - love the goggles shot and the colour you put over Michaels photo too.... Where do you get all your inspiration from? I can't keep up lol...

9:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home