Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New schtuff ...

Hot colours, huh?

Just playing with some new actions ... can you guess which ones?

More, I am sure, later ...

5 Comments:

Blogger Emilie said...

Beautiful photos!!
Hey thank you so much for putting me on your 'blog buddies' list!! I'm really flattered! LOL :)

4:04 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Just gorgeous photographs of Tash - c'mon, spill the secret!

9:37 am  
Blogger lynne said...

Beautiful photos! Who's actions? I purchased Jinky's.

10:52 am  
Blogger lynne said...

I used those actions on my sea oats photo. Her actions make life a lot easier for those of us that take hundreds of photos. Just alter her actions a bit to make your photos stand out instead of doing all the adjustments yourself. Those actions were well worth the money!

12:11 pm  
Blogger Kelly Byrom said...

man her eyes.....they get me everytime. gorgeous girl and gorgeous photos!

5:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home