Cook? Me?
(Layout credits - Layout credits - Paper and stitching from Old Friends Sandra, by Joana Carvalho Designs, at The Digi Shoppe. Alpha by *vintagecharm*. Font: Century Gothic.)
I have a wonderful mother who managed to cook, clean, garden, bring up two daughters ... and still have time to read, lol. But me ... the garden and cooking genes just didn't happen in my genetic code, so even though I very much admire the results of the above two activities, I can't do either to save myself. When the prompt, 'Do you cook? etc' came up at the Simply You challenge this week, it wasn't very hard to come up with a layout. Lots of yummy white space and a delicious photo ...
Today is 'middle of the week' day ... almost holiday time! Just two more working days for me, a breakfast for a collegue on Friday, a visit to the dentist ... and then two weeks of play! Can't wait ... more next time!
I have a wonderful mother who managed to cook, clean, garden, bring up two daughters ... and still have time to read, lol. But me ... the garden and cooking genes just didn't happen in my genetic code, so even though I very much admire the results of the above two activities, I can't do either to save myself. When the prompt, 'Do you cook? etc' came up at the Simply You challenge this week, it wasn't very hard to come up with a layout. Lots of yummy white space and a delicious photo ...
Today is 'middle of the week' day ... almost holiday time! Just two more working days for me, a breakfast for a collegue on Friday, a visit to the dentist ... and then two weeks of play! Can't wait ... more next time!



1 Comments:
Agh! And I was JUST getting over my craving for a Lemon Meringue Cupcake! THANKS!! (Mmmmm!)
Post a Comment
<< Home