Monday, June 19, 2006

How was your weekend?

Not what you would expect to find on my blog tonight, huh? LOL, just wandering through my photo collection. My dad and I found this handsome fellow in a suburban backyard, when we were hunting for flowers to photograph one afternoon. I am sure there was a story behind him.

I'm all 'layouted out' at the moment, so I thought I would share some photos ... I can't grow them, but I can photograph them, so enjoy.

I found this beautiful rose at my parent's back door ... it is blown-out, but still oh so rich and gorgeous to look at.

Did you know we are enjoying our winter at the moment ... there aren't many autumn leaves to enjoy in our part of the world, it is too warm, and this is about the closest we get to autum colour. Have a great day, everyone, and as always, more next time!

6 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

Great photos Sharon!! I Love the last one it's just sooo pretty and rich... and those purple folwers are to die for... argh I wish I could take photos like you! :)

12:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! And, I'm with ya on the "green thumb" thing... not included in my gene set! LOL

4:33 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Oh, such gorgeous photos.... you HAVE been busy while I was away/offline.... :) Love all your layouts too! :)

4:20 pm  
Blogger Emilie said...

Sharon, your photos are always gorgeous and rich of details and colors!! Love it too!!

7:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't be layouted out missy...you're a scrapping machine!
Hmm... can't say that I expected to see a camel here with those pretty flowers, but your photography is always stunning!

6:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.. I wish my blow outs looked as gorgeous as that...

I can cook - and managed to grow some plants in pots once... but your photography skills leave me wishing for more. :)

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home