Sunday, June 11, 2006

Forgot to post this ...

(Layout credits - Beachy kit by Jackie Eckles, coming this weekend to DesignerDigitals. Messy Cream Stitching, by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Inked Edges by Atomic Cupcake. My grunge frame. Font: Cocos Old DB, Times New Roman. Inspiration from a layout called Wonder by tiffhix.)

Found two layouts that I haven't posted yet ... that's what happens when you create at the end of the day, AFTER you have blogged, or have to drop things in the vault, to be posted later. Layout #1 Thanks ... Alohamama kindly lent me this photo to scrap ... isn't he gorgeous? She had forgotten she had sent me the photo, for it was a nice surprise to find him unexpectedly in the gallery ... I think it made her smile.

Layout#2 is called 'Rest', and it's something we don't see much of around our house, children at rest, lol!

(Layout credits - Paper from Altered Paper Pack by Jackie Eckles, coming this weekend to DesignerDigitals. Alpha from Little Bits Alpha by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Messy Cream Stitching by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Font: Times New Roman.)

Enjoy your Sunday ... I'm off to enjoy mine! More next time ...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well someone has been a busy little bee, love both of the layouts but the rest one is my fave..love the rich tones in that brown paper.

4:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well someone has been a busy little bee, love both of the layouts but the rest one is my fave..love the rich tones in that brown paper.

4:22 pm  
Blogger Emilie said...

WOW I just LOVE the LO#2!! This photo is really gorgeous! I wish I could take such beautiful photos!
Have a nice day!
Emilie

6:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW... sharon did a messy LO... hello... world.. start spinning again.. come on ..we knew she could..we knew she wanted to.. secretly deep down in her simple clean self.. was a dirty grungy LO - and what a great one it is -

I am getting this paper pack!

9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home