Early blog today ...
(Layout credits - Butterfly and ribbon from Blue Blush by Andrea Victoria, at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Font: Two Century MT.)We are going swimming this afternoon, and I have a haircut booked for tonight, so I'm blogging now, while I have the time. I also have two new layouts to share! It's the girl's day to be photographed ... and she's much more obliging than the other one, lol.
I'm going to do a quick ad for the Sweet Shoppe here ... amazing value in the Quarterly Assortment 2. I seriously can't believe what value you get for US$2.49. Aren't the little butterflies above gorgeous? Here is what you get in the kit ...

My second layout is probably my favourite, tho I love the 1st one above too ... that's my rule of thumb, I just don't post if I don't love the layout. Helps to keep me under control, and quality control at its premium. Love black backgrounds, they always make the photos pop.

(Layout credits - Flowers from 'Artlines 1' by Tracy Ann Designs, at Scrapbook-bytes. Fonts: Loosie Script, Times New Roman.)
We had a lot of fun using a big fan (till her eyes got sore, lol!), natural light, a piece of black fleece, and the floor of her bedroom! Photography doesn't have to be sophisticated to work ... all of my shoots are very, very
basic, and very relaxed. Must away, have another layout to create, kids to take swimming, dinner to get, haircut to undergo ... you know, the usual stuff! More next time ...


5 Comments:
Beautiful photography as always... I'm sending my kids to live at your house now, they might come back with their own portfolio :)
I see the missing muse returned home ... did you call of the search party. Love your layouts, just stunning!
Maybe you should get the hair dresser to drape you in a cape.. turn a big fan on fast and cut anything that stands up *ducks*
lovely LOs as always :)
Gorgeous page and even more gorgeous girl! She should be a model I'm tellin' ya!!
Did I ever mention how much your children look like you? Gorgeous!!! I so love the clean and simple lines in your layouts, they really stand out. Gorgeous photography work as always Sharon. Keep up the awesome work!!!
I love your work Sharon....beautiful photos. Reminds me I must get my hair cut.....
Post a Comment
<< Home