Busy, busy, busy ...
Lots of running around today ... dropped the kids off at school, organized with Michael's teacher aide to pick him up early.Picked up my coffee/shopping mate, drove to one shopping centre in blinding rain.
Found the shirt in size 12 for Tash (music performance tomorrow!) wasn't there, so drove to the next shopping centre, having to fight (nicely!) for parks each time.
Found the shirt, relaxed with a coffee for a while.
Drove coffee/shopping mate home, drove to third shopping centre to look in 2nd hand bookshop.
Drove home for 1/2 hour, then out just before 2 pm to pick up the kids.
Halfway there discovered I had forgotten to put Michael's Nintendo DS in, so went home.
Got to school and discovered I had left my shoes at home.
Found kids, went home to get shoes.
Got to drs. just on time, had to fill in a form with the dr for some re-evaluation stuff for further funding for Michael ... as if he is going to wake up one morning without Aspergers ... I don't think so!!!
An hour and a half later, drove back to shops, found a pair of black dress shoes for Tashy to wear to performance tomorrow.
Skipped in to Coles to pick up absolute necessities for weekend.
Stopped at dvd store on way home to select some viewing for weekend. Phew ... are you as exhausted reading this as I am???
And now we are going to dinner at my parents ... so I'm bringing you up to speed in case I don't get back here tonight ... *sigh*
Tomorrow, now that's a whole different story, but I'll share that tomorrow ... more next time!


6 Comments:
And I thought you were supposed to be on holidays LOL! Hope tomorrow is more restful. Oh and hope the music recital goes well.
Your flower is gorgeous!! Take it easy!
All I heard was shopping and then I was too tired to be jealous, lol!
Oh yes, all the best for Tashy, and man... you sure have EARNED these holidays...
May one ask how you went out without your shoes? rofl.....
Enjoy your weekend!
I can't believe YOU, miss organised, left your shoes at home!
Hope Tashy goes well with the recital today.
Yes I feel exhausted reading it lol.... and I hope Tash does well.. I know what you mean by the funding thing.... I have gone through it over and over with Jem... like she is going to wake up tomorrow and suddenly be able to hear.. ha... I wish :-)
love your photo!! and really like your slide thing on the side.. very cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home