Thursday, August 17, 2006

The WOW factor #15


(Layout credits - Papers, stamps, flower, ribbon from Shabby Princess' Olivia Collection. Fonts: Pea Stefanieva. MISC: Alpha Stamps: Tracey Lee's Inky Dinky Doo. Long flower doodle: Fee Jardine.)

Doesn’t this just make you go ‘ohhhhhhh …’ Such a pretty page, I do love this kit. A very kind friend sent me a gift voucher from TSS recently, and I bought the Olivia kit, and this reminds me that I have yet to play with it. I love the soft pretty feel to the layout, verywhimsical, very feminine. Very WOW factor, I think. The layout is by Angela, and is called ‘Nature Beautiful’. You can visit it by clicking here . Angela’s stunning gallery can be found here.

(Now I am off to see what happened to yesterdays post.. which seems to have disappeared!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger lynne said...

Ohhh, this is a beauty!

10:18 pm  
Blogger Emilie said...

This is truly gorgeous!!!

1:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home