Design mags, afternoon tea, little snippets!
Thank you all for your suggestions of good design mags ... I went wandering on the 'net looking, looking, looking, and my favourite pick had to be Before & After. Check it out, such a cool mag. Guess I shouldn't tell you I succumbed and subscribed and downloaded. Can't wait for some time to sit down and work through the great-looking articles.
Quiet but productive day ... finished up by enjoying afternoon tea with my boys. The young boy has a science prac he has to design and complete. He chose researching 4WDs, so he and his father spent the afternoon interview car salesmen, sitting in the cars, and taking photos. We managed to catch up for afternoon tea ... don't remember the last time we did that, so it was nice. Of course, it cost me a LEGO Bionicle, cos K-Mart is right next door to the coffee shop! Then I visited a sick friend, who has a deadly viral infection, which attacked her along with the flu. So I stood at the door and passed my 'get well' gift to her daughter ... we spent all Friday together, so maybe it is my fate to get sick too, maybe not, lol. We will see.
How about a little snippet of a clue to this week's freebie, incidentally called 'Pink Kisses'. Yes? Here it is, the colour selection I have worked with, so do stop back on Friday to snaffle it, if you like girly pinks, with a pretty blue and cocoa thrown in too. More next time ...
Quiet but productive day ... finished up by enjoying afternoon tea with my boys. The young boy has a science prac he has to design and complete. He chose researching 4WDs, so he and his father spent the afternoon interview car salesmen, sitting in the cars, and taking photos. We managed to catch up for afternoon tea ... don't remember the last time we did that, so it was nice. Of course, it cost me a LEGO Bionicle, cos K-Mart is right next door to the coffee shop! Then I visited a sick friend, who has a deadly viral infection, which attacked her along with the flu. So I stood at the door and passed my 'get well' gift to her daughter ... we spent all Friday together, so maybe it is my fate to get sick too, maybe not, lol. We will see.
How about a little snippet of a clue to this week's freebie, incidentally called 'Pink Kisses'. Yes? Here it is, the colour selection I have worked with, so do stop back on Friday to snaffle it, if you like girly pinks, with a pretty blue and cocoa thrown in too. More next time ...


2 Comments:
OOh love the colour scheme Sharon... hope you don't get sick!
Oh, goody... "Before & After" mag! I enjoyed my subscription for the last year and I'm sure you'll love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home