Friday Freebie - Pink Kisses
(Layout credits - Sparkle from Art Deco USA by Anna Aspnes, at DesignerDigitals. My freebie, Pink Kisses, available here on my blog. Fonts: Futurist Fixed Width, Arial.)
Happy Friday to one and all, and yes, it is Friday Freebie time. This week I have some pretty girly pink and blue papers up for grabs. Along with five papers, there are some staples, a little tag, and a piece of paper edging. Please enjoy ... you can download the freebie here or here or here.
Today started off with a bang. I sat down at the computer, typed up a letter to a teacher, plugged the boy's flashdisk in to print off something he had done in PS for a class, and the power went off. It was a local blackout, and I wasn't too worried until I realized that it was almost time to drop the kidlets off at school, and the car was behind the garage door which was powered by electricity. Hmmmm ... too far to walk, what to do, what to do?
I know, ring the hubby who has had the good sense to recently change jobs and relocate a mere 15 mins away. He came home, rescued the damsel in distress by getting the car out of the garage using brute strength and mighty intelligence, jammed two screwdrivers inside the garage so that the door couldn't be raised by a passing thief while I was away, and headed off back to work. Of course, all the traffic lights were out as well, which was a little daunting ... lots of late parents getting their progeny to school in a hurry without the help of traffic lights!!!
We made it ... on time! All the way home, I chanted quietly to myself ... don't press the button to open the garage door, there are screwdrivers jamming it!!! And I didn't! Then when the power went on, I tried to 'hook' the door up again ... finally got there. Are you exhausted yet? It's only 9.15 am ... lol. Lots of things to do today ... some of which involved the shops. Do you know how sad it is to move out of kids' wear into adults' wear ... the boy has outgrown the kids' section and it is quite a strange feeling to hunt for clothes for him in the 'grown-up' section. *sigh* ... just another sign that our childhood is rapidly coming to an end! Must finish off ... I have a layout to finish off, and then I hear my bed calling. More next time ...
Happy Friday to one and all, and yes, it is Friday Freebie time. This week I have some pretty girly pink and blue papers up for grabs. Along with five papers, there are some staples, a little tag, and a piece of paper edging. Please enjoy ... you can download the freebie here or here or here.
Today started off with a bang. I sat down at the computer, typed up a letter to a teacher, plugged the boy's flashdisk in to print off something he had done in PS for a class, and the power went off. It was a local blackout, and I wasn't too worried until I realized that it was almost time to drop the kidlets off at school, and the car was behind the garage door which was powered by electricity. Hmmmm ... too far to walk, what to do, what to do?
I know, ring the hubby who has had the good sense to recently change jobs and relocate a mere 15 mins away. He came home, rescued the damsel in distress by getting the car out of the garage using brute strength and mighty intelligence, jammed two screwdrivers inside the garage so that the door couldn't be raised by a passing thief while I was away, and headed off back to work. Of course, all the traffic lights were out as well, which was a little daunting ... lots of late parents getting their progeny to school in a hurry without the help of traffic lights!!!
We made it ... on time! All the way home, I chanted quietly to myself ... don't press the button to open the garage door, there are screwdrivers jamming it!!! And I didn't! Then when the power went on, I tried to 'hook' the door up again ... finally got there. Are you exhausted yet? It's only 9.15 am ... lol. Lots of things to do today ... some of which involved the shops. Do you know how sad it is to move out of kids' wear into adults' wear ... the boy has outgrown the kids' section and it is quite a strange feeling to hunt for clothes for him in the 'grown-up' section. *sigh* ... just another sign that our childhood is rapidly coming to an end! Must finish off ... I have a layout to finish off, and then I hear my bed calling. More next time ...




41 Comments:
Oh my gosh, I am exhausted just reading about your day LOL! Gorgeous freebie Sharon... and skiing? Oooh I'm envious!
You had a busy day alreay! Love the freebie, very nice papers.
Thank You
Michelle
Thanks for the freebie, LOVE the little tag!!
Hope your day gets better!!
Jas
Thank you.. It`s lovely.. Love the tak in the tread.. been looking for that for soo long.
Tonje
wow - what a morning already! thanks for sharing this beautiful set with us!!
Thank you for this freebie!! I love the colors!!!
thanks so much this is really pretty
dodo
Love the softness of the freebie. Thank you.
Thanks so much for sharing !
The freebie is lovely !
Wow! What a morning already, eh?
TYVM for the mini kit!
www.xanga.com/crafttealady
Thank you!! This kit is beautiful!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit.
This is my first time here. Glad I stopped by. I love the Friday Freebie. Thanks for sharing. It's beautiful.
a beautiful kit and I just love your example layout! You have sich a clean stlye.
Beautiful! Thank you so much, your talent is wonderful and fresh!
Thank you so much for sharing this kit. Its wonderful.
Thanks for the freebie!! It's gorgoues! Your so talented, I really enjoy your blog and viewing your creations.
I know what you mean about growing kids. And mine doesn't want me to "help" him get registered, etc. They grow up way to fast. Thanks for the beautiful freebie! I've been waiting for a little tag...
Thanks for the freebie!!!
Thanks Sharon it's beautiful!
This is so pretty! I love the pastel colors! Thank you!
This kit is so lovely - I love the soft colours. Thank you so much !!
Thank you so much; it is beautiful. Sounds like quite the eventful morning!
Thank you so much for the kit!! I love the colors and I really like the page that you did with it!
Sandy
Love this kit! Thanks so much.
Very pretty. Like the softness of it.
What a LOVELY gift! Thank you so much!
Thank you! Love the soft colors!
Love this girly, girl kit! Just what I was looking for so thank you much!!!
Lil B
You are sooo busy, which is why its so wonderful of you to take the time out of your day to give us this freebie! Thanks! :D
such beautiful papers and bits! thank you Sharon!
thanks a bunch...looks great! nice to come and visit your corner of the world!
Thank You Sharon! for the Pink Kisses kit! I love the little tag and the note paper trim, absolutely Awesome! Thanks so Much for giving of your talents to us! Blessings!
Sooo pretty Sharon!!
Thank you so very much!!
thank u for the freebie. love the colors, can't wait to play
Thanx for the freebie.. its lovely :)
Hello,
thank you for share. I like this colors so much.
Wooohooo I got a chance finally to play with your fantastic kit!!!! Thank you so much for your generosity, I loved the colours from the minute I saw them and had a blast using it today.
Wanna check it out? go to http://scrapea.blogspot.com/
Ohhh...
This is my first time here, and I missed this marvelous kit :(
If possible, can you pleeeeaaase send to my email???
deia_amore@comcast.net
Thanks,
Andrea.
Hi Dear!!!
Thanks for send me the new link :)
I'm very happy with your caring :)
You make my day today :)
Hugs,
Andrea.
Hello Sharon..
Just discovered your blog today.. and have really been enjoying it.
I miss the link on this pretty Freebie... could you plzzz share with me by email? :0)
Thank u so much in advance.
Dianna
celtican@gmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home