Sunday, August 06, 2006
About Me

- Name: ksharonk
... musings on digital scrapping, photography and life, with an Friday freebie thrown in for fun. Find me at ... http://artisticmusings.typepad.com/
Previous Posts
- Shameless plug, lol!
- The WOW Factor, Layout #13 ..
- Baby alert!
- Now that's a sale worth visiting, don't you think?...
- Friday Freebie - All Boy
- (Layout credits - Kit: All Boy by ksharonk, a free...
- Sunnies please, the Carnival has hit town ...
- Sweet Jorja ...
- The prettiest flower ...
- Coming this Friday ...



2 Comments:
oh this is cute, love the composition, where do you get this kit?
Oh Sharon, that's an absolutely FABULOUS LO!!! I can totally relate w/ the boredom. Sometimes, I seriously wonder if I'm dealing with A.D.D. I tell my husband he has A.A.D.D. (Audrey Attention Deficite Disorder).
Your journaling just nailed it though. I think the sitting still part is my worst though.
Post a Comment
<< Home