Saturday, August 19, 2006

Friday Freebie - Happy Flowers

Yes, I am back ... thanks to the internet fairies, my blog has been updated for me while we were away on a family skiing holiday. We have just driven in from a 17 hour drive back from the snow, and I'm kinda exhausted, but I did promise a freebie, so here it is ... Happy Flowers! Enjoy it, won't you? Drop me a link here on my blog if you make something pretty with it. [Thank you for your interest in my freebie,
but these freebie links have expired.]

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Blog fairies feel bad that they lost Wednesdays Blog and hope that you forgive them. They love your latest offering! and hope to catch you soon...

Lochie throws a snowball at you.. and I say.. WELCOME HOME!

11:43 pm  
Blogger Emilie said...

Thanks for the freebie!!!

12:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the papers Sharon- love the bright colors!

Laurie G

1:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I love the vibrant colors!

1:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow? What fun! Thanks for sharing your beautiful papers!

3:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a really cute set! Thank you!

4:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I love these bright colors.
Kathy

4:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cute and I love the colors. Thank you.

6:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this pretty papers,Sharon! I love it:)

10:52 am  
Blogger JoAnn said...

Pretty pretty! :) I love the papers! Thank you!

1:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love bright colors

2:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely happy flowers. Thank you so much for sharing.

4:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the vibrant papers there Sharon!

6:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, your work is fantabulous :)

4:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home