Sorry, sorry, sorry ...
Still haven't got out of the 'starting back at school' rut yet ... more rushing about today, and here it is after 9.00 pm, and I'm just sitting down at the computer! So no layout for tonight, cos the aubergine lounge is calling me ... Early start this morning, home at 5.00, out at 6.00, back with shopping at 8.00, unpacked now, with the fridge cleaned out. Second load of washing in the machine, one load in the drier, one just folded. Half the house vacuumed, sheets changed on the girl's bed, her room tidied, half a dinner organized ... general tidy-up ... *sigh* ... No wonder the lounge is calling.
Something fun happened today ... I got my hands on a copy of Dreamweaver 8, so I can't wait to sit down and have a play with that. I teach FrontPage, but nearly everone I know says Dreamweaver is better, so I'll keep you posted. Maybe one day I can give Blogger the gentle flick and set my blog up on my own website! So enjoy the pretty flowers and I'll catch up with you all tomorrow!
Something fun happened today ... I got my hands on a copy of Dreamweaver 8, so I can't wait to sit down and have a play with that. I teach FrontPage, but nearly everone I know says Dreamweaver is better, so I'll keep you posted. Maybe one day I can give Blogger the gentle flick and set my blog up on my own website! So enjoy the pretty flowers and I'll catch up with you all tomorrow!



3 Comments:
Oh gosh Sharon, you exhausted me just reading your blog... go and hit the couch girl, sounds like you have earned it.
Well, you're certainly keeping busy! hope the lounge was nice and comfy! :)
love this picture!
Post a Comment
<< Home