You know Ronalyn told me awhile back that I need to do pages about me and this just reminded me about that. This would be a good start for me, just listing characteristics. Thanks for the idea!
Been MIA from blogging... catching up this morning! Loved all the cool snaps of your DD and that surfer pic... so sad! :) And, I love your "Just Me" layout... love the letters and the little flowers. Tracy rocks w/her designs, doesn't she?
6 Comments:
You know Ronalyn told me awhile back that I need to do pages about me and this just reminded me about that. This would be a good start for me, just listing characteristics. Thanks for the idea!
great list... I need to do some pages like this
Oh, I think I can relate to this one!! Beautiful - love the little flowers, they're the perfect touch! :)
Love it Sharon - gave me a bit of a giggle :) Love the bright fun clours - and the flowers are the perfect touch!
Love the list. Pitied the surfer. Pondered the girl. What a busy blog!
Been MIA from blogging... catching up this morning! Loved all the cool snaps of your DD and that surfer pic... so sad! :) And, I love your "Just Me" layout... love the letters and the little flowers. Tracy rocks w/her designs, doesn't she?
Post a Comment
<< Home