Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's official ...

... I'm in the digiscrapping 'mojo-less' wastes of nothingness ... which translates into no layouts! For over a week ... can you believe it? Actually, I fib ... it's only about four days since my last layout. I think this stressful week (of starting back at school after holidays) has just totally drained me of any creative thought. Oh well, guess it's a good thing that my working week is over tonight, and tomorrow is another day!!!

How about a photo instead ... yup, that I can drag up with not too much effort, I think. How does this compare with winter in your part of the world? Huh, huh, huh??? Pretty cool ...


Catch you tomorrow ...

5 Comments:

Blogger lynne said...

Ahh, now you're just going too far on this winter comparison, lol! Our winters suck and you would have to travel a few hours to get to some place to ski. What is the coolest temperature during winter?

10:39 pm  
Blogger Jodie said...

Well as I sit here, in my ugg boots in front of the heater, the forecast min temp in my part of Tassie tonight is -1 degree... hmmmp... hard not to be jealous.

10:44 pm  
Blogger Emilie said...

Great photos Sharon!! It looks like you had a busy week. I hope you'll have a nice weekend and do a lot of digi scrapping! ;)

12:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon! SO wrapped up with many dramatic events on these past weeks and I flew back from home in Kona.....homesick, already but finding your new photos really brightened my day =-) Just let you know that you are in my thoughts once in a while =-) T'care and see you at DD sometimes...DD is my 'home' now...really!

9:32 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Wow, after reading that list in your previous post, I'm not surprised your mojo is a little under the weather....

And how about I post some REAL winter photos for you lol.... ick, grey COLD, raining. All the fun stuff. Thank goodness for DVD players is all I'll say!

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home