(Layout credits - Photo by Maxine, edited by me. Paper and alpha from Winged No 2 kit, Drop Shadow Actions, Messy Cream Stitching by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Arrow from Arrow Stamps by Jackie Eckles, at DesignerDigitals. Brush strokes by Meredith Fenwick, at SBB. Font - Angelina.)
Sharon you totally blow me away! your photos and layouts just inspire me no end, and I wanna be just like you when I grow up! (giggle) thanks for sharing here on your blog, I love to come visit
3 Comments:
OH WOW! What a great great LO!! The arrow and the photo are too cute!! Love how you did the title too! ;)
Sharon you totally blow me away! your photos and layouts just inspire me no end, and I wanna be just like you when I grow up! (giggle) thanks for sharing here on your blog, I love to come visit
sheer brillance... Missed you!
Post a Comment
<< Home