Sunday, July 02, 2006

New kits at a new shoppe ...

I guess everyone in the digiworld knows that Plain Digital Wrapper or PDW opened this weekend. Suzy is a designer there, so be sure to check out her new kits at the shop here. And here is a layout from her new kit called Midnight Garden ...

(Layout credits - Kit: Midnight Garden by Suzy Nunes, at PDW. Messy White Stitching by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Fonts: Hank BT, Two Cent MT.)

I wandered through some of her older kits I had and created this layout from Sweet Abigail.

(Layout credits - Kit - Sweet Abigail by Suzy Nunes, at PDW. Inked edge by Atomic Cupcake. My photo edge. Font: Acoustic Bass. )

I hope you have all had a productive and restful weekend ... I know have my kits from my design teams organized in Elements 3 ... and yes, it did take me all weekend, lol. More next time ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Just gorgeous- I love these!!!

2:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home