Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy birthday, Sheri!

(Credits: Kit: Bloomin' by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Font: Loosie Script.)

Here's wishing Sheri at DesignerDigitals a happy birthday today. I've used some papers and a ribbon from this pretty kit by Katie to make this card ...

You didn't see this, did you, Lanne? Hmmm ... where are you, Lanne? Haven't heard from you much this week ... hope your week is going well!

I met another online friend today ... and we both did the safe thing ... we brought a friend or our children with us to the coffee shop, lol! It was lovely to catch up with Suzy and meet her two beautiful girls. Olivia is such an engaging bright little button ... She would say, 'Excuse me, I just have something to say ...' and then there would be a pregnant pause while you could hear her little brain ticking away, as she thought of what she was going to say next. And Abi had one phrase down pat ... 'Down! Down!' she kept saying firmly, when she was ready to explore. We had a fun time visiting at a coffee shop, and I hope we can catch up again soon, Suzy!

It's movie night ... the kids are almost in bed ... DH is on the lounge with the remote in hand ... must away ... more next time!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a fun time too, and Olivia had a ball - she was totally taken with both you and Megan. It was great to finally meet you both!!

8:29 pm  
Blogger Jodie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:31 pm  
Blogger Jodie said...

Sounds like a lovely day Sharon. Wish I lived in Brisbane so I could meet you both in real life.
Have a good weekend.

9:33 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

You lucky thing you!! Getting to meet all these internet friends!! Glad to hear no serial killers in the mix:) Beautiful card you made and while I was here I caught up on your gorgeous lo's. Sigh...I could only hope to be so industrious!! ((hugs))have a great movie night and great weekend!

4:03 am  
Blogger Kelly Byrom said...

you you you are soooo talented. sorry ive been a slacker lately. its been nuts. no excuse not to come here though. i love the travel layout. man its impressive how well you do with people and then with landscapes. your not supposed to be able to do it all!!

and the one you did for yvette!!!! how powerful, love it! you rock girl!

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home