(Layout credits - Paper from My Design Spring Mini, from Tracy Ann Designs. Flower from DD. Font: Avante.)
Isn't this a treasure of a photo? Yvette shared it with me, and at a Digiscrapdivas' chat tonight, I scrapped it. Hope you like it, Yvette. More next time ...
Gorgeous LO sharon, I may have to lift it also. I am very impressed that you scrapped this during the chat... I was laughing so much I didn't even attempt anything
Heehee, I think I may need to get new contact lenses...I read your journaling as "...nor is it found in NAVELS or history books..." LOL!!! Beautiful as ever Sharon. :)
Love these layouts, you have an awesome scrapping style! Glad to see the kids can still have fun with the basics... the layout for Yvette will be treasured I'm sure :)
I Love this so much...*Thank you* Thank you* Thank you* ( bowing down ) *Thank you* My husband said that you did great job and he thanked you for this beautiful gift! Im blessed to have a friend such as you! *Thank you* By the way, I can't post anything in my blog and I lost my credit card! GRRR........... I have so many new Layouts and I'm so ..wanting to post them in my BLOG, right now!
7 Comments:
Okay Sharon! WOW! this I MUST scraplift! You are SO talented!
Gorgeous LO sharon, I may have to lift it also. I am very impressed that you scrapped this during the chat... I was laughing so much I didn't even attempt anything
Heehee, I think I may need to get new contact lenses...I read your journaling as "...nor is it found in NAVELS or history books..." LOL!!! Beautiful as ever Sharon. :)
awww love it Sharon!! The quote is perfect - might have to save that one away from some time in the future! ;)
Love these layouts, you have an awesome scrapping style! Glad to see the kids can still have fun with the basics... the layout for Yvette will be treasured I'm sure :)
beautiful Sharon.. thanks for the promo :-)
I Love this so much...*Thank you* Thank you* Thank you* ( bowing down ) *Thank you* My husband said that you did great job and he thanked you for this beautiful gift! Im blessed to have a friend such as you! *Thank you* By the way, I can't post anything in my blog and I lost my credit card! GRRR........... I have so many new Layouts and I'm so ..wanting to post them in my BLOG, right now!
Post a Comment
<< Home