Thursday, March 16, 2006

Did you know ...

... that Tracy Ann has a beautiful new kit out, with a special offer? In her own words, Spring mini is ...

'a little spring kit has 7 papers with three patterned papers and four textured plains (see the mini squares for colours). The set is $3.25 but you can receive it FREE with any purchase over $7.00 (valid until March 21st). Simply place your order and you will receive via email a special code to download your free paper pack. Not available with any other offers. Three special designer papers and four textured plains to match.'

I forgot to mention this when I posted my layout of 'Sleeping Child' a couple of days ago ... Don't miss out ... this is a very pretty kit! Visit her blog and store at SBB to find more gorgeous stuff and enjoy ... more next time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Did you see Tracy's new kits? I must have them as soon as I get a new credit card and fire that away! Do you have Hello im? Please go to www.hello.com and it's free! So we can chat and exchange something through im.... it's way better than aol im or yahoo messenger...my opinion. My username is same as always.. AlohaMamma.

7:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great deal and your LO showed this kit off perfectly.

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home