I've scrapped all night ...
... and don't have a thing to show for it, lol! One of those pesky layouts that go into the vault, and have to stay there till March 15, so no sharing till then! Double rats!!!But I can share a photo of Pusscat ... I see this every morning as I look out the kitchen window. He is waiting for breakfast, meowing silently, as I can't hear him through the glass, but I can see his mouth opening and shutting. He has me wound right around his little paw ... I can resist one or two meows, but after that, I'm heading off to find his breakfast.
Oooh, just thought of something I can share. Yvette and I have been sharing kiddie photos, and she posted one today of my boy ...

Hasn't she done a fabulous job ... this is to be used as a desktop. She is so much more artistic than me ... with swirls and splotches squiggles and all sorts of good things that I don't seem to have the ability to control, lol. I love what she has done. I have a couple more photos of hers to work with, and she is doing another one of Tashy ... can't wait!
It's nearly 11 pm, so I am heading off to bed ... happy days and nights, everyone! More next time ...


5 Comments:
Oh my goodness, what a cute photo!!! I wouldn't be able to resist him either.
i was under the impression that you didnt sleep....in fact, are you real sharon?
Cute kitty! :)
Pusscat does indeed have you wrapped very nicely round his paw doesn't he? I'm glad someone's looking after him :)
So glad to hear that you like it and that is important! What's kitty's name? I named my cat Ele'ele and it means "BLACK" in Hawaiian. She is quite a feisty one and she doesn't like to be 'housed'! By the way, I usually goes to bed at..like 1PM! Insominia is such a nice friend =-)
Post a Comment
<< Home