Lots of layouts ...
(Layout credits - Kit: Jacaranda, designed by Sandra Boddington, at the Digi Chick. Fonts: Arial Narrow, Century Gothic.)Lots of lovely layouts today … that’s what happens when you take the camera away for the weekend … either that or you suddenly find yourself on several creative teams and have to produce new stuff, lol!
‘Baby Blues’ is a layout using some of the pretty papers in a kit called Jacaranda that Sandra Boddington has just put out. Michael crawled along the floor and leant against my leg and looked up with such a loving smile … for some strange reason, I had my camera in my hand, so I said, ‘Freeze!’ (which in my house means, ‘Mum wants to take a photo … don’t you dare move!) and I caught the moment. I think the colours in this kit work beautifully with white space.
(Layout credits - Fonts: Futurist Fixed-Width, Typist.)
‘Lunch’ was a layout that started out as something and morphed into its present state … don’t quite know how that happens, but it happens a lot to me, lol! The photos were so beautiful that they needed to be scrapped in a very simple way. Love the yellow in those flowers, and the slightly shy-looking bird. And I absolutely love the background in the photos … right time, right place, right lens on the camera! 
And likewise with this layout … beautiful photo, simple scrap. The light was soft on the beach at that time of the day, and Tashy wandered along at her own pace, completely unconscious of the fact that her family was bellowing at her to catch up … gotta love kids!
More next time …


2 Comments:
WOW Sharon, these are all stunning.. you might not know where you layouts "come" from sometimes, but man, I like where-ever it is!! Just Gorgeous!!
Um...GORGEOUS!! just beatiful Sharon~can I be you when I grow up??
Post a Comment
<< Home