Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I've been tagged!

Sandra has tagged me, so here we go … probably waaay more information than you need to know about me!

2 names you go by:
Sharon
Oh no … I don’t have another name, a polite one that I will answer to, that is!

2 parts of your heritage:
English
Irish

2 things that scare you:
natural disasters
something happening to my children


2 of your everyday essentials:
a shower
coffee & my computer (ok, I can't count!)

2 things you are wearing right now:
¾ pants
linen shirt


2 of your favourite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
Sarah McLachlan
Katie Melua


2 favourite songs (at the moment):
Angel, by Sarah McLachlan
Who Makes You Feel, by Dido

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
trust
dependability


2 truths:
there is always some good in someone somewhere
family is forever


2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
clean hair
eyes


2 of your favourite hobbies:
digi-scrapping
photography

2 things you want really badly:
Photoshop CS2
Canon 20D


2 places you want to go on vacation:
Canada
England


2 things you want to do before you die:
create a quality kit and sell it
see my children happily settled in life


2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
LOVE bling
enjoy coffee shops and shopping


2 things you are thinking about now:
dinner menu
how many days till the school holidays begin


2 stores you shop at:
anything with pretty stuff in it, lol!
QBD

And NOW I get to tag someone:
Lanne, and Cass.
More next time …

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

LOVE getting to read more about you Sharon!!

4:23 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Eeeeek... I've been watching this wend it's way around and I knew it would get to me eventually.... The hard part isn't writing the blogging, it's picking 2 ppl to tag lol...

8:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home