Friday, November 11, 2005

Frantic Friday ...

Two music exams (piano and theory) down, one more (violin) in a fortnight for Tashy girl. Today’s exam has taken up most of my day off L and I haven’t even played on the ‘puter at all today, so I don’t have a layout to share yet. We think she did well … it’s very hard to guess these things. I have a photo idea in my head for the next layout but I have to wait for the daughter to get home before I can take it, lol! And now I’m off to a violin rehearsal … but shhhh! I’m going to sneak the laptop along to keep myself amused while I wait. Later … here’s a thought! Check to see that your passenger can navigate before you hand here the street directory and ask her to find somewhere neither of you have ever been before, in peak hour traffic at dusk. The good thing is we eventually found her music teacher’s studio! And we were only the third late student for the afternoon.
We got home after seven … I was exhausted and went to bed at 9.30, an unheard of hour for me, leaving poor DH to finish the movie on his own! Let’s hope for a calmer, more productive day on the ‘morrow! More next time …

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck in the exams - Tash.

I am sooooo into your latest LO on SBB... SMILE indeed... tooo cool!

My MIL has just started digi scrapping.. and has declared herself finshed when she sees mine.. you make me feel the same way! Brilliant work!

4:29 pm  
Blogger Cassandra said...

WOW those are some gorgeous photos!!

Hope the exams are going well Tashy.

4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home