Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Unexpected bonus ...

(Layout credits - Font: Century Gothic.)
Poor Michael had a temperature and horrible cough today, so I got to stay home today ... shame, that! :) I kept him cool and hydrated, and that was about it for the nursing, then I played on the computer. Found this old photo of him, taken pre-digital days, scanned it, threw on a filter or two, and ended up with a simple layout. Don't you love technology?
The challenge this week at ScrapArtist was to scraplift Nancie ... I see lots of layouts popping up now in the gallery. I spent most of this afternoon playing around with this layout and I'm still not happy, but that's it for that layout ... time to move on to the next.
(Layout credits - Font: Arial, Arial Narrow, Trebuchet MS. Papers from August Garden, stitching from Mary Jane kit.)
I think I promised in yesterday's blog to post Miss Elizabeth again today, so here she is.

(Layout credits - Fonts: Apple Garamond Light, Century Gothic.)

More next time ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

Ohh I so love technology!!! That Be Still layout is just awesome Sharon!!! You always have such fantastic photos on your layouts that just catch my eye!! When I grow up I want to take photos just like you!!! :)

5:24 pm  
Blogger Cassandra said...

WOW, they are all just such fabulous layouts and photographs!!

Just BLOW me AWAY!!!

3:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home