Ladybird, ladybird ...
Found this little beauty on a bush in our front garden ... don't look too closely at the greenery, because it is probably a weed! Photography is perhaps my forte, not certainly not gardening, lol! It is very windy here today, and the bushes were swaying a-plenty, and it was a very teeny weeny ladybird, so not a crash-hot photo, but I kinda like it.
I walked over our estate this afternoon hoping to find something pretty to photograph, but we are in the midst of a serious drought, and most gardens are bare of flowers. Our little estate lake was looking very sad, full of weed, cross geese and ducks, and lots of mosquitoes.
I found some beautiful blue lotus flowers, but they were sensibly sitting in the middle of the lake, waaaaay out of range of my lens.
Thanks to Z for her help with my banner ... I managed to work out how to put it in the banner of my blog, but still have to play in the html to get rid of the grey lines. I did work out how to change the colour of my titles from orange to grey ... still a work in progress!
(Layout credits - Fonts: Century Gothic, Arial, Futurist Fixed-width.Papers: Saybrook from DesignerDigitals, Messy Cream Stitching from DesignerDigitals.)
More next time ...


1 Comments:
Aaaah, I've found you again!! Your typepad site had vanished and I didn't know where to look!
Great shots as always Sharon.
Post a Comment
<< Home