You are my I love you!
(Layout credits - Total scraplift of layout by Jennifer Duarte, CK Aug 2005, pg. 70. Fonts: Century Gothic, Fixed Futurist-Width.)Isn’t this a gorgeous poem … I feel as if it should be stamped in the middle of my forehead, just to remind me of how special my kids are. This is totally (and I mean totally!) scraplifted from a layout by Jennifer Duarte, in CK August 2005, pg. 70. I had just finished another layout using this ‘kissy’ photo (might share that one tomorrow!) and was leafing through the mag when I came across the layout. Just perfect, thought I, and ran up this layout this morning, when I was supposed to be making beds, lunches, and chasing children and self out the door to school and work. Well, sometimes a girl just has to scrap! And now for another mother … here is goosey mum, watching me over her shoulder, as she hurried her babies out of danger …
More next time ...

1 Comments:
Oh, Yes that poem is absolutely perfect!! Great layout (obviously more important than work!! I totally agree!)
and fantastic photo too.
Time for a kleenex I'm afraid *sniff*
Post a Comment
<< Home