Retail therapy ...
Isn’t this a beautiful moody ocean shot? It was taken at a port right down the bottom of the south island of New Zealand one afternoon, on our holiday last year. We were up on a hill with an unobstructed view of the sea, and the mist was rolling in.Retail therapy today … I love working permanent part-time. I work as a teacher librarian four days a week, and have Friday off. The best part about that is that I have a partner-in-crime. My best friend also has Friday off, so we start the day at Gloria Jeans’ for a coffee, then often hit the shops. Today I had to replenish my summer working wardrobe, so was hunting down cool, comfortable stuff to wear … a couple of skirts and some shirts. Not designer wear, but easy to wear, easy to care for and hopefully easy on the eye, lol! Came home half-way through the day and created the layout below … in all of five minutes. Sometimes the inspiration is running, and sometimes I spend hours on a layout, then dump it in the PS CS rubbish bin!
Incidentally, I saw another layout similiar in style to this one somewhere in the last few days, and I can't find it to give credit to the original designer ... so if you know who it is, let me know and I will credit them properly! :)
(Layout credits - Kit: Counting Adventure from DesignerDigitals. Font: Century Gothic. Messy Cream Stitches from DesignerDigitals.)More next time …


1 Comments:
Hehe I wish it was me you could give credit to, that's a stunning layout. I love all the white, gives it a real feeling of peace.
So, did you get a lot at the shops? Or did inspiration hit so hard you had to abandon your shopping and RUN for the nearest pc? lol....
Post a Comment
<< Home