Friday, October 07, 2005

A great day ...

I've had a wonderful day today ... I was hijacked by a friend and taken to a Gold Class movie, where you get to put your feet up and be served with a nice drink and nibblies during the movie ... very decadent! We saw 'Must Love Dogs' which I thoroughly enjoyed. It was nice to see something light with humour and a happy ending. We shopped, we coffeed, we bought bling, and a pretty top, then relaxed on my lounge with a cold drink while our kids cooled off in the pool. No housework done, no vacuuming or ironing or tidying up, but do you know what? All the housework will still be there tomorrow, and today I made a great memory! Thanks, M!
(Layout credits - Fonts: Century Gothic, Bodoni Classic Ornaments.Kit: GirlPower from ScrapArtist, white overlay from ScrapArtist.)
More next time ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love Gold Class! Last time I went I was pregnant, and morning sick.. i just curled up in those chairs and went to sleep... much to my husband's digust! laughing

It sounds like you had a lovely day.

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home