Friday Freebie - Summer Sorbet
[Click here to see layout and credits.]
Friday already ... how did that happen? Our girl is home from her long trip, very happy but very tired, and we are so pleased to see her home safe and sound.
And with Friday comes the Freebie, this week a pretty, summery fresh little number called Summer Sorbet. It is our first day of spring today, so we are looking forward to the summer months ...enjoy the mini kit. More next time ...

[Thank you for your interest in my freebie,
but these freebie links have expired.]


35 Comments:
So Gorgeous kit and I love it! I will make sure to use them when I find right pictures .....good job!
This is so pretty--and I love the clear tabs. Thanks for sharing!
Love the soft colors. Thank you.
Love the tabs and gorgeous colours... what a nice surprise to come home to. Glad tash is back safe and sound.
Wow!! Thank you!
Sue
Thanks for sharing. This little freebie is just lovely!
LOVE the kit. Great colors. Thanks so much for sharing!
Jas
It is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Wow, how very pretty. Thank you so much!
Thanks - I so enjoy your Friday treats!
This is a lovely kit, thanks so much
Sharon, you are way too, too generous! (But I'm GLAD you are!) This kit is awesome... LOVE the rickrack, love the colors, love the tabs... love it all! Great stuff! And, sweet LO... I'm sure she had a blast and hope to see some new LOs all about her trip!
Ohhh...
Soooooooooo cute!!!
This is my first time here & I'm in love with your blog :)
Thanks for the freebie :)
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!
Andrea.
This is gorgeous, thanks so much for the freebie.
Glad your daugher had a good trip and that she's now home.
Thanks Again,
Awww... so tuckered out!
Thanks for the freebie - love those square buttons!!!
This is such a sweet kit. Love your color combos and the square buttons! THANK YOU! :)
Sharon, this is such a pretty kit. You have done a fab job, glad to see Tash made it home safe and sound too :)
Great job on the kit Sharon! The girl's trip (well, except for the skiing) sounds just about perfect to me. But I am on such a touring Aus kick right now. Trying to convince hubby that I can not work, buy a 4WD and just drive around the country for awhile taking photos, LOL. Now that would be a dream!
Another awesome freebie - as always! Thank you!
I love the soft colors. Thank you.
Very pretty!Thank you!
Susan
So soft & pretty! Thanks for your generosity :)
What a wonderful freebie! It's so soft and pretty. Oh! And glad to see your dd is home and safe. :)
This is *so* pretty. You did a fantastic job. Thank you!
wow wow wow!! this is a beautiful kit! thank you!
What a sweet kit.... love the buttons! Soft and sweet. Thanks for sharing!
What a fab kit!!! WOW!!! love the clear tabs. Thank you so much for sharing it : )
thank you so much for the lovely freebie, Sharon...
How beautiful! Thank you!
I really like these colors and elements. Thanks!
it looks very beautiful - thank you for sharing :)
Thank you for sharing this...it's very pretty
Thank you for this beautiful Kit!
Thanks for sharing...it's wonderful!
Beautiful use of colour - thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home