The WOW factor, Layout #6
(Layout credits - Kimberly Giarrusso and Dani Mogstad's Yankee Doodle Candy kit (available at Design by Dani), Shabby Border by Shabby Princess, Date Stamp by Christy Lyle (Sweet Shoppe Designs), Zig Zag stitch by Fee Jardine (The Digi Chick), Inked edges by Atomic Cupcake, Sketch by Maria LaFrance.)
LOVE this ... so summery and fresh and delicious looking! This layout is called Watermelon, and is by nbeaudreau. The colours are so appealing, her placement is spot on ... and I just LOVE it! She has a beautiful gallery that is very inspirational, so go browse if you need something pretty to motivate your next layout into being!
LOVE this ... so summery and fresh and delicious looking! This layout is called Watermelon, and is by nbeaudreau. The colours are so appealing, her placement is spot on ... and I just LOVE it! She has a beautiful gallery that is very inspirational, so go browse if you need something pretty to motivate your next layout into being!



1 Comments:
This is indeed gorgeous!!! I love its simplicity!!
Post a Comment
<< Home