Teddy Bear Love ...
(Layout credits - template and idea from Lanne. Fonts: Loosie Script, Century Gothic.)
This is a simple but pretty documentation of Tashy's love affair with teddy bears ... I got the idea from Lanne's layouts celebrating the different 'footsteps' her family leaves about her house ... You can see one of her layouts here ... Lanne lives here More next time ...



4 Comments:
wow Sharon, this is fabulous! apart from the wonderful photos, love the simple graphic style, so clean - brilliant way to show off these photos (cute theme too)
wow, look at all those. what a spoiled child, hahahaha. man your kids are just going to love loooking through all these layouts when they get older!
I LOVE this LO!! This is so brilliant and nicely done!! ;)
I love this Sharon, it is such a great idea. A lovely layout, one Tashy will love in years to come.
Post a Comment
<< Home