I'm baaaaack!
Yes, I'm back! I had a very restful, relaxing time ... should be more of it, lol! Lots of lying around and chatting, good food, a little walking along the beach, more chatting ... and no dishes, no getting meals, no washing, no responsibilities, I even threw my clothes at the bottom of the bed, onto the floor, rather than putting them away, lol.
I thought I might share some photos with you, of the weekend, rather than doing it in too many words, so enjoy ...
I thought I might share some photos with you, of the weekend, rather than doing it in too many words, so enjoy ...


This is next door, from the balcony ... I loved the crisp white against the blue sky.

This is the sunrise this morning ... yup, I was up to see the sunrise, lol. And on the balcony a little bit later ...

It was good ... it was all good! More next time ...
PS. There are more photos here ...



9 Comments:
Yeah...glad you had a restful and relaxing time, the photos look really great and that sunrise picture from your balcony is perfect, what a way to start the day! Missed ya babe ...
Welcome back Sharon - Im so glad you had a restful time!! The photos are all amazing -- I cant believe you were up at sunrise - it must have been beautiful! When Abi was born my Mother's Group got together and bought Abi a framed photo of the sunrise on the day she was born. It was apprently takes someone when the Gold Coast and is absolutely stunning -- I wonder if it was the same beach!
I meant to say it was taken somewhere on the Gold Coast!! Sorry. I have had the worst headache all day and mustn't be thinking - lol!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Love the sunrise photo.
That sunrise photo has left me speechless! It's so amazing with the trees in the foreground, the rays hitting the water and the clouds, wow!!!
Glad you had a wonderful, relaxing time.
Wow awesome photos Sharon - glad you had such a great time away with your friend!
Great holiday! How exciting....
all that free time.. and freedom.. clothes on the floor indeed young lady.. you still had to pick them up later..LOL..
So pleased you are back.. I bet you miss all that luxury next weekend..muhahahaha
Wonderful photos - I especially like the one looking up the building. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!
Kim B
wow, just looking at those photos made me relax. wow, the sunrise, amazing shot girl! looks like you guys really have a lot of fun, what a great family. did the rest of the fam sneak in any surfing?
Post a Comment
<< Home