Happy campers ...
(Layout credits - Paper from April Showers Paper Pack, label from Coded Labels, white overlay from Grunge Overlays 2, all by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals, coming to the Shoppe on Sunday. Font: Courier New.)
*cough, cough* ... well, some of us are happy campers, lol. But I must admit to a twinge of excitement as we head off for our last sleep before the real fun begins. I am always amazed at how much my DH packs into the 4WD. I was so sure he wouldn't fit half of the stuff in, but it seems that we have elastic sides on our car! Both kids were in bed early tonight, almost beside themselves with excitement and we are hitting the road just after 4 am tomorrow morning. Sad to say, the days are gone where they would go back to sleep for a few hours after getting in the car. Now their mother can get back to sleep, but they will sit there with shining eyes, already to camp!!!
I'll be away till Monday night, possibly Tuesday, depending how tired I am. It is straight back to work, a pupil-free day, on Tuesday, so holidays are well and truly over! *sigh* ... I really truly wish I could stay home playing all day, but the economics of it all suggest that bringing in an income is probably better than starving to death! Anyway, enough of the rambling ... off to bed, so be good, don't do anything too exciting while I'm gone, and have a wonderful Easter break! Hope the Easter bunny brings you lots of good stuff ... till then, adieu!
*cough, cough* ... well, some of us are happy campers, lol. But I must admit to a twinge of excitement as we head off for our last sleep before the real fun begins. I am always amazed at how much my DH packs into the 4WD. I was so sure he wouldn't fit half of the stuff in, but it seems that we have elastic sides on our car! Both kids were in bed early tonight, almost beside themselves with excitement and we are hitting the road just after 4 am tomorrow morning. Sad to say, the days are gone where they would go back to sleep for a few hours after getting in the car. Now their mother can get back to sleep, but they will sit there with shining eyes, already to camp!!!
I'll be away till Monday night, possibly Tuesday, depending how tired I am. It is straight back to work, a pupil-free day, on Tuesday, so holidays are well and truly over! *sigh* ... I really truly wish I could stay home playing all day, but the economics of it all suggest that bringing in an income is probably better than starving to death! Anyway, enough of the rambling ... off to bed, so be good, don't do anything too exciting while I'm gone, and have a wonderful Easter break! Hope the Easter bunny brings you lots of good stuff ... till then, adieu!



2 Comments:
Oh, come on. I can just see you now packing up your baby with some spare cards, spare batteries, spare lenses... You'll have a BALL!!
Stay safe on the roads and we look forward to seeing all your piccies when you get back!
And most important of all....
HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Awesome, sounds like the whole fam is excited. Can't wait to see all the wonderful pics you take. Safe travels!
Post a Comment
<< Home