Sunday, August 27, 2006

The coop ...

[ Click here to see layout and credits.]

Great excitement at Sweet Shoppe Designs ... Suzy Nunes is joining the team as a designer, and yesterday, her kits hit the shoppe shelves. She is offering a special deal with 20% off at the moment, so take some time to wander over and see her pretty schtuff ... click here. I am totally loving her two new kits ... the first is called Crisp Cotton Hideaway! Such gorgeous colours and textures ...

I posted a layout here in my blog yesterday using this kit ... and I can tell you, I will be back to use it again. It totally rocks! The second new kit is called Winterberry Wood ... great boy kit, but equally versatile as a girly kit, as you can see by the layout of the girl above. Again, gorgeous colours and textures ...

So today's program is a little housework, a little scrapping, a little bit of this, a little bit of that. I am going to use some beautiful new DesignerDigital kits to work on my five (or is it six now?) late Simply You prompts, and then I have a Tracy Ann beautiful kit to use with a baby page that is floating round in my head. So check back later tonight, might be some pretties up to look at. More next time ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Gorgeous layout Sharon. Now breathe deeply... you WILL cope!

12:27 pm  
Blogger Emilie said...

Oh what a lovely page!!! These kits are really gorgeous.

2:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home