Monday, September 26, 2005

More wildlife ...

Dad and I sat under a bush with our cameras as the goslings and parents came past. They were moving flat out, and although the parents kept a beady eye on us, didn’t seem too concerned, so long as we didn’t move. When they had gone past, I got up and tried to get closer, but they weren’t having a bar of that. It was amazing the turn of speed they could put on when they wanted to. So cute, the little goslings, but they won’t stay that small for very long. I was a bit worried because they were moving towards the snake, and he probably would have enjoyed a fluffy little gosling for afternoon tea!
I have a lot of respect for wildlife photographers … why won’t the wildlife sit still for me? Below is one of the wild animals in my family that I bribed to sit still while his mother took his photo.

(Layout credits - Kit: Twist of Lime, from DDE. Font: Century Gothic. Stitching by Gina Cabrera.)
More next time …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home